31 Aug 2010

ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE WEEK 14




Say it with flowers is the theme for week 14. Nearly all my projects have flowers. This one is a card for my sister-in-law Mandy, whose birthday it is today. Hope she has a good a day as possible without Bob. It's an easel card, I love making them. The image is Tilda with 3 flowers, and I have masked her onto the spring fence. The papers are Bo Bunny, I've used Martha Stewart punch & EK success punch for the flowers. Added lots of pearl bling. Hope Mandy likes it, and hope you all do too. Looking forward to going back to http://www.craftden.co.uk/ this week, after it's been closed for a week. Can't wait. Missed it. Love Sandra x

9 comments:

  1. beautiful card sandra, I'm sure she will love it, I love all the little pearls. We are going tomorrow to craft den hope to see you soon x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sandra the image and colours are fabulous and loving the punch!

    Can't wait to get back to Lynnes to see what new goodies she has! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sandra, love all the pearls, I'm sure that she will
    love this card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra,

    Gorgeous card and I love the colours. I am sure the thought and time taken to do the card will make Mandy smile - love the sentiment on the bottom of the card which is really nice and appropriate under the circumstances.

    Hopefully see you this week at the Craft Den.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card Sandra, I love what you have done with the pearls and the punched borders. The sentiment is lovely and just right, I hope she has a nice day. K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra, this is gorgeous,I love everything about it and I'm sure she will be thrilled with it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sis, Mandy will love it, what a lovely sentiment... Love the bling, wouldn't be you without it.... xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandra,

    You have a beautiful blog with some GORGALICIOUS creations. This is a fantastic DT card. I love easel cards too. Anything Magnolia is always a winner! Love all the pearl accents!

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete