22 May 2009

SORRY FOR LACK OF BLOGGING

Hi everybody. Sorry I haven't posted anything on my blog for ages. Been making cards but not got round to putting them on the blog. So thought I better get on with it. Also Stewart my lovely husband has been helping me to sort out my craft room ( will post photo's of it tommorow ). Love it, got a place for everything now,so it's easier to find what I need when I need it. Here are six cards I've made. Used copics on most of them, still need more practice. Had a practice again at Craft den http://www.craftden.co.uk/ with them. Lynne has just had some more stock of the copics in, so got all the colours I wanted. Going to try and post on my blog more often from now on, the rest of you put me to shame.























































3 comments:

  1. Not seen you for so long!! Hope you and Ann are both ok, my love to you both xx Just love the cards, the colouring in is really good and the pink bling card well what can I say Love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful, lovely colours and great colouring. Can't wait to see pictures of your craft room!!

    Have a good weekend and don't work to hard on Sunday. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutly beautiful cards as usual you are so talented. is that husband of yours for rent lolhave a lovely bank hol dont work too sunday love sue x

    ReplyDelete