5 Nov 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS


Today it's my lovely sister Ann's Birthday. I don't tell her often enough how much I love her ( usually too busy taking piss out of her that's why ). Today is the perfect day to tell her how much I do, and how much I appreciate the way she is always there for me, as a lot of you know I am going through a bad time right now, and Ann is always there for me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for that. Anyway I only finished making her cards this morning, so she didn't get them untill dinner time. I have made her 2 cards, and a gift bag to match. Lynne at http://www.craftden.co.uk/ showed us how to make the bag on Wednesday night. Love it, and will be making more. The papers I have used for them all is Bo Bunny, Bo bunny ribbons, Magnolia stamps, Prima flowers, and made my own pins. Beacause she's worth it. Love you lots sis, and a very Happy Birthday. Love Sandra x

7 comments:

  1. HI Sandra,

    I didn't know it was Ann's birthday! I will have to make her a card for Sunday now I know! I can't wait!

    All your projects are gorgeous and I love how you have co-ordinated them all with matching papers and colours. Love those pins and slider, just beautiful!

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous set Sandra.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Ann has a fab birthday these are all gorgeous and I love the papers did you get the paper square this time lol see you 2moz at 6.45 gulp x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards and a lovely matching gift bag. I am sure Ann will love them all. Love and hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish Ann a happy birthday from me please. She will love everything you have made for her they are gorgeous. Cute Tilda image on easel card.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sandra, they are lovely, I love them.
    It's been a rubbish week for me and this has cheered me up so much. You know how much i love you, even though .. yea bit of piss taking, but thats the norm for sister's I always know you care, We are here for each other. ALWAYS love you lots... xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was lovely to see you Sunday hope you enjoyed it and didn't spend too much!!

    Some fab cards you have made for Ann & Natasha all so ndividual and so special!!

    Been off work with my swollen feet (anything for an extra day) !! Love Chanelle x

    ReplyDelete