30 Oct 2010

WEEK 22 AT ANYTHING GOES







Hi All. Sorry this is late. Hope it works this time, been having problems. I decided to do something other then a card for the challenge, so I have made a little trick or treat bag, made and gave it to chanelle one of our other DT members, it matches the card I have made her, and if anybody doesn't know it's her Birthday on Halloween. She loves all things Halloween, even put her a few treats in it. I have used Bo Bunny double dot card to make the bag, then made a band to go around the box out of a Bo Bunny Halloween paper. I have stamped Witch Tilda with pumpkins, coloured with Distress inks, and cut her out to stick on the bag. They are all avaliable from http://www.craftden.co.uk/. The ribbons and fibre are from stash. Oh and the tag is a Magnolia Die, love it. The trick or treat message is some letter stamps I have had for a long time. Hope you like my Bag, and can't wait to see what you all come up with this week. Fingers crossed this works, it will be time for week 23 before I know it. Love Sandra x

9 comments:

  1. YAY it worked this time. Can go to bed now. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute Sandra and brill idea to be different.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning bag Sandra. I love it. :) Hope you are okay. Love Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag, she'll love it, particularly with the treats inside. Love the little magnolia you've used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is brilliant i love it so individual im sure chanelle will love it x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Sandra Love it. Thanks for showing us how to make these little bags, very useful.
    Chanelle will love it. Have a great weekend. Love and hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Sandra that bag is sooooooo fabulous, the colours so vibrant... Chanelle will love it, Can't wait to see your efforts for" Bonfire Night" (hmmmm think it's someones birthday not sure who's) Yea you so right, someone watching over us the other night, hope you've recovered and if you still trust me, i'll make a big effort to get us to our favorite place, " Craft Den" in one piece. You were in more danger of being injured from my crafting tools, at least the fiesta seems to have been built out of sturdy metal, still not heard how my beloved car is, but I don't think he's off life support yet. Love you Sis. xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bag, witchy Tilda is so cute and you have coloured her in soo well. K x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the trick or treat bag Sandra, unique idea... i also have to say i LOVE your blog page design!

    ReplyDelete