22 Jul 2010

MARTHA THE SNOW LADY







This is a page I did at the last all day scrapbook class at http://www.craftden.co.uk/. The papers we used are Bo Bunny, don't know the name of them, but they are gorgeous, they are glittered. We had to tear a hole into it, always feel bad about ripping paper. The Snow Time title was cut on the cricut, and has been done with a shadow. The snowflakes are a Martha stewart punch, added Gems into the middle of them. Added a bling flourish to finish off. The photo is of Daniel & Helen, and their snow lady Martha. read about it, on my journaling. Hope you like it. Love Sandra x

4 comments:

  1. Like it, I love it should have gone to the class!!
    I'm off as well so plenty of crafting and I've heard we will be seeing each other tuesday, can't wait.
    Hope you are ok and will see you next week Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Sandra, Martha looks great. Thanks for your comments, it was Ava first morning at nursery today. See you Tuesday love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Sandra, love the little storey. I am off on my honeymoon tomorrow so won't see you for a couple of weeks. Take care & see you soon. Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great page and I love the story, and I love to see the finished pages. lovely to see you and Ann last night, K x

    ReplyDelete