17 May 2010

STEWART 50th TODAY







It's my hubby's 5oth Birthday Today. He doesn't look it though. I thought I would make him a card ( I usually buy men's cards, I'm ashamed to say). I used Bo Bunny swiss dot and the flat dotty bo bunny. Cut the 50 out using a stencil, and stickled around the edge. Cut out the Husband on my cricut. Put ribbon down the side and added some pins, one hand made. He was Happy with it, he always says I should sell my cards, I said yes I'd make millions, it takes me all day to make a card sometimes. Glad he has faith in me though. I bought him a lens for his camera, which he picked, but got him a new Sony Walkman Mp3 player, which isn't in the shop till later on this week, that I got it off the internet. He was very surprised & happy with it. Hope you like his card. Love Sandra x

15 comments:

  1. Wish Stewart a happy birthday from me!!! Love the card it soooooo perfect for the "perfect Man" hope he enjoys his pressie's Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card sandra its very stylish but fancy telling blog world he is 50 poor Stewart! x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Sandra, love the spotty paper. Thank you for the award

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Sandra, no wonder he was happy with it. I love it, perfect for a man. Please wish Stewart a Happy Birthday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab and Funky card - have fun celebrating your hubbys bday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra,

    Happy 50th Birthday to Stuart.

    Your card is fab & I love the black and white theme.

    Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog!

    Love, Kerry xx (hopefully see you soon)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Stewart, 1960 was a good year!
    We will have a drink and celebrate in June. Your card is fabulous Sandra and I agree with Stewart you should sell them, but you might have to speed up a little!! lol Enjoy your evening. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, very stylish! I love the black and white colour scheme too...Happy Birthday Stewart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, I love black and white,and I hope he has had a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, just right as it is hard to make for men! I am stressing over the 2 father's day cards I have to make soon for my Dad and a Daddy one from Emma! Hope you had some lovely celebrations. K x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a fab male card Sandra, I love the design and the papers work really well.
    Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog, so glad you like my little sketches!
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a fabulous Birthday Stewart...now Sandra with your talent its shocking you buy male cards, this one is just perfect for a man
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card sis, it certainly puts mine to shame. we had a good night though didn't we, always enjoy party nights at yours ... xoxox ann

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh so beautiful bet he loved it xxx
    debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just catching up with your blog. I love your card it's perfect. :) I would definately buy cards from you they are all gorgeous. :)
    Hope you've had a lovely l o n g weekend. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete