14 Feb 2010

PAPER PIECING




Did a Wednesday night class at http://www.craftden.co.uk/ about three weeks ago now. This is the card we made. Stamped a magnolia on the Nellie C , oval shape. Then stamped her again on pieces of pattened paper, and dressed her up. Never done this before and really enjoyed doing it. Stuck on a few flowers done with some new punches that Lynne has got at the Craft Den. They are a set of two, one cuts out the flower and the other embosses it. Also put on a couple of Martha Stewart Butterflys. Love all the Martha Stewart punches. Lynne has got quite a selection in at the Den. Stewart my lovely Hubby has counted up my Martha Stewart punches, I'm not saying how many, even I was shocked. Thing is now he's counted them I can't sneek any more in the house, bacause I feel he will be doing regular stock takes of them. Love Sandra x

7 comments:

  1. Pretty card Sandra. I want to learn how to paper piece - just printed a tutorial off to have a go!! I love the MS punches too, but I only have a small collection, lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be a lot if even you where shocked!!! Did it include all you new one's!!! lol xx Love your finished card Sandra the colours you put together where lovely, it's a technique I will deffinatly do again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card sandra as always,are we talking more than er 10 or even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! I love your paper piecing!
    and my OH was watching the footie too! LOL!
    So romantic on Valentines day! but I guess it gave us both some blog hopping time without any fuss from them! LOL!
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol at the stock takes Sandra, I think I have a few customers who would be running scared if their husbands started stock taking, at least I can pretend I NEED all my stuff for the shop and classes . Gorgeous card, the paper pieced clothing looks cute. In answer to your question we are open 10 am to 4 pm tuesday to friday, looking forward to seeing you, take care XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sandra. Sorry to hear there's been a stock take! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so beautiful!
    Love your gorgeous image and fabulous design!
    Wonderful paper and detail!
    Thank you so much for your sweet support means so much to me.
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete