7 Sept 2009

SUCH A BAD BLOGGER






Hi everyone, want to start by saying sorry for being such a bad blogger. My mind has not been on crafting at all lately. Can't think of anything else but Daniel going away. Can't believe how sad I feel. It's not as if I'm sending him off to war, he's only going to Newcastle. How do you get out of the habit of being a full time mum, when it's all you,ve done for the last 19 years. I am so proud of him and what he has achieved so far, and know he can be anything he wants to be. He gets his brains from me LOL. Anyway here is a page I did on Thursday night at the http://www.craftden.co.uk/ Really enjoyed doing this page, love the colours. Lynne comes up with some great layouts. We used Bo Bunny paper (love shack funky). and Blonde moments (spring fling), and added some bling, all from Craft Den. Did the page for Daniel's Girlfriend Katie, it's on their first holiday together, they went to Corfu in July. She loved it, and was close to tears when I gave it to her (I did't think it was that bad) LOL. Love the butterfly on the page, was very impressed when Lynne showed us how to make it, it was so easy to make. I have got 3 other scrapbook pages just to finish off, so watch this space. Love Sandra x

No comments:

Post a Comment