30 Mar 2009

Two cards I made last week for my niece's

These are two cards I made for my lovely niece's last week. They are both made with Sarah Kay stamps, I love these stamps always get a good image from them. The pink one is done with Bo Bunny love shack papers, and the inside is a Bo Bunny love shack cut out from Craft Den. Lynne at Craft Den has some beautiful papers, can never go without leaving with some. The orange card is done with My Minds Eye papers(Bloom & Grow).The big flower on the inside is off the bloom & grow accessory sheet,Love the colours on these papers.Coloured the image with copics, still need more practice with them, need to book another lesson when Maddie comes to Craft Den again. The little verse inside is a penny black stamp again from Craft Den. Flowers & ribbon on both cards are from stash ( large stash ). Made with love charms are from Crafts U Love, nice finishing touch I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment